Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 7, 2007

Not Really a Marketing Guru

Sometimes I may have my little points of brilliance, but... I'm actually fairly uncreative when it comes to announcing things. It's a very specific form of writer's block, I presume. And for all my social gregariousness and seeming willingness to talk about myself... I'm really, really quite self-conscious when it comes to putting my own promotion into text.

To wit: I've been trying to work up the willpower to announce Elishious (the store) to Fashion Consolidated for two weeks now. And still haven't. I'll be out of town for a week starting tomorrow... I really, really need to light a fire under my own furry bottom about this.

Le sigh.

No comments: