Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New! Butterflies!




One of the first things I made was a purple tube top with a butterfly on the front. I admit... I made it because it's something I really had in real life at one point. *laughs* didn't wear it much and don't own it anymore, but it was so very, very cute and I wanted to tribute it by letting it live on virtually (plus, it looks much, much better on the virtual me than the flesh and blood one).

But kitty didn't stop there, no, and now I have some new butterfly releases (on SLExchange for now, and the images link to the entries) and soon to come in my boutique in Scafell.


The tank tops are L$20 each; the long tank is on jacket layer and the regular tank is on both regular and undershirt layer.

The undies are L$10.




Hmm. And now everyone has seen me in my underwear. :P





Oh well. I guess that's the danger of being your own model for most everything! =^_^=

No comments: